TRADITIONAL BREEDS TRADITIONAL WAYS

Sunday 18 August 2013

FOR SALE: Gold Duckwing Welsummer Cockerels and Others


 As I have mentioned before, this season many of the hatches have been cockerel heavy
. We have culled many but it is such a shame to see strong, healthy birds go to waste.

All have been bred from my own breeding stock and meet breed standards and are good birds fit for purpose  i.e egg laying or table whichever the breed dictates.


So I have decided to advertise them for sale with all proceeds going to The Dartmoor Search and Rescue Team ( Ashburton)

I would be happy to use any of the cockerels advertised for sale in my breeding programme.

Please take a look at the album of photos in the link and contact me if you are interested in any. More will be added at a later date.

Thank you.

Photos of Cockerels for Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment